Breakfast lovers out there will be drooling, well get up, it only takes 15 minutes to cook! Egg cooked in bacon cups in the oven, what could be better?
- 6 eggs
- 6 half rashers of bacon
- (this dish just multiplies straight if you wish to make more or less)
- Preheat the oven to 190C and get out a muffin tray. The medium sized one would be best.
- Use your common sense but I think half a rasher is enough to squish around into the muffin pan so that is basically covering the edges. If you are using bacon that isn’t very fatty then it may be wise to grease the muffin tray first with butter, but I didn’t bother as we always have the fatty bacon.
- Crack the egg into the middle and Bob’s you mother’s favourite brother.
- minutes should do it, take them out and let cool for 5.
- To get them out just scoop around the edges with a dessert spoon and it should pop out.