This is a really quick and easy method banana bread recipe. I tried a few different ones before settling on this one because it stayed together in the toaster.
- 2 cups plain flour + 2 tsp baking powder OR
- 1¾ cups self-raising flour + ¼ cup plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup raw sugar
- 90g soft butter
- ½ cup milk
- 2 overripe bananas (mashed)
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease a loaf tin.
- Throw everything into a bowl and mix well, finishing off with an electric whisk to smooth out any lumps if needed.
- Bake at 180C for 50 minutes. Let it cool for a little while, and serve warm if you can.