So easy, so quick, so yummy. Add a little maple syrup or honey to sweeten them up a little more, or add them to the lunchboxes for a nice filling morning snack.
- 1 banana (over-ripe easier to cook with)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- splash of water
- Mash banana leaving it in chunks in a bowl, and add butter and mix well.
- Add in lightly beaten egg, and then flour, mixing as well as possible.
- Next throw in the milk and if it is too thick to pour out of the bowl then add a bit of water.
- Melt butter in the pan and when hot pour or spoon out the mixture into the size you want for the kids.
- When there are bubbles on the top of the pancakes, flip over for another minute or two.