Everyone loves a little breakfast for dinner, and this recipe is a classic ‘bung it all together’ style dinner which is so easy to make and change to your liking.
- 1 onion
- 2 large rashers bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1 (cooked) sausage – optional, this was a leftover addition for me
- ½ tin baked beans
- 1 carrot (or veg of your choice)
- Dice onion and cut bacon into strips, fry gently in a little oil in the frying pan.
- Add diced (cooked) sausage if you have one.
- Throw some diced carrots into the microwave (or stove boil) for 2 minutes until soft, drain.
- In the frying pan, make a circular space in the middle of the onion and bacon and crack eggs into the space.
- Stir the eggs in the middle, and when cooked slowly stir into the rest of the mix.
- Add carrots (I chose carrots just to add another veg to the mix, you can chose anything your kids like, or chose not to) and beans. Stir for another 5 minutes, serve.