Basic recipe for chicken meatballs which would also work for rissoles or burgers. A really good lunchbox idea too, just make a bunch on the weekend and then the morning rush isn’t too bad.
- 500g Chicken mince (either breast or thigh is fine)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs(be generous, chicken mince can be very “wet”)
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Finely dice (I tend to use the whizzer) the onion, garlic and parsley.
- Then in a large bowl mix all the ingredients together. Too easy.
- Roll into balls about the size of a golf ball and place onto a lined baking tray and then into the oven for 45 minutes or until brown.