This is an awesome recipe for choc chip cookies, it is never fail AND fool proof! Nice and simple to make, and the result is a lovely soft cookie that seem to vanish in a matter of minutes.
- 125g butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white or raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1¾ cup self-raising flour
- 100g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 160-180C. Cream butter, sugars and vanilla.
- Slowly add lightly beaten egg and mix well.
- Add cinnamon and flour, mix well.
- Add choc chips, and a splash of milk if dough too dry.
- Wash hands and roll dough into small balls and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Press lightly with a fork.
- Bake in moderate oven 10-12 minutes or until golden.