Nice and easy to make, the only cooking required is melting the chocolate. These are a bit of fun to make in the kitchen with the little helpers.
- 3½ tbsp butter
- 100g milk or dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 4 cups cornflakes
- Chop up the chocolate & mix with the golden syrup and butter in either a microwave dish or saucepan.
- Melt and mix (stove or microwave) & allow to cool a little.
- In another bowl add the cornflakes and when the chocolate mix is cool enough then stir it through thoroughly.
- Spoon into patties & refrigerate until set, between 1-2 hours.