This cornflake coated chicken recipe is very easy to pull off, you could have it on the table in just over half an hour. Serve with a light healthy salad and potato cubes.
- 500g chicken thigh fillets
- 2 eggs
- couple of sprigs of fresh herbs
- 3 bowls of cornflakes
- Trim the fat off the chicken pieces and then halve them.
- Lightly beat the eggs and gently crush the cornflakes.
- Add the chopped herbs to the egg and then dip the chicken pieces into it, coating thoroughly.
- Then coat the eggy chicken with cornflakes, pushing quite firmly into the cereal to assist in full coating.
- Fry in hot oil in the frying pan for 1 minute per side and then place into a lined oven baking dish and bake them at 200C for 20 minutes.