Really want the kids to eat super foods like Kale but can’t convince them to? Just rub a little oil and salt on them and bake up nice and crisp.
- 10 stalks of Kale
- 2 tbsp Rice Bran oil (or Olive oil)
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Wash and dry Kale.
- Then tear the leaves off the stems and put them in a large bowl.
- Add the oil and salt and mix thoroughly.
- Using your largest flat oven baking dish or cookie tray lined with baking paper, and spread the Kale around.
- Bake for around 10 minutes, keeping close watch. When done will crisp up nicely.