One of the fastest meals to prepare, my kids love garlic prawns. Healthy, tasty and fun to eat, this is a very good way to introduce more seafood into the diet.
- 300-400g green (uncooked) banana prawns
- 1 clove finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp butter (salt-reduced)
- Behead and peel the prawns, take out the digestive tract and give them a quick rinse.
- Heat up the butter and garlic in a non-stick frying pan and just when you can smell the garlic starting to cook throw in the prawns.
- They will only need 1-2 minutes on a medium heat! Once cooking them turn after about 30 seconds and the very second you can see that they have turned completely white they are done.