This is a super easy, make it up as you go along banana muffin recipe using wholemeal flour. You could try to experiment with other types of flour or fruit.
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup yoghurt
- ⅓ cup oil
- ⅔ cup milk
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 + ¾ cup flour (wholemeal, half white mixture if preferred)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ⅓ cup sugar (or honey, golden or maple syrup)
- Whisk all wet ingredients together.
- Add flour, baking powder and sugar. Mix.
- Bake about 25 mins at 180C. Change the fruit to whatever you have or what can be easily mixed up into the bowl.