Honey Joys are a classic childhood memory for parties and school cake stalls that your kids will love too. Basic recipe using cornflakes.
- 90g butter or margarine
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 cups cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Put cornflakes in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan on medium heat melt butter, sugar and honey and stir until bubbling and frothy.
- Pour over cornflakes and mix well.
- Spoon into paper patty cakes and pop into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Cool. They will still be loose out of the oven but will firm up cooling.