This is such an easy and of course healthy fish dish that the kids will love. Just grab a few of those essential vegetables to boost the nutrition even more.
- 1 large Basa fillet (or similar plain-tasting white fish)
- 1 onion
- ¼ cabbage
- 3 stalks Broccolini (or normal broccoli)
- 1 small bunch English Spinach
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- Gently fry diced onion and cabbage in a little oil for 2 minutes.
- Put the lid on for 5 minutes to steam the cabbage.
- Add the fish, broccolini, spinach, soy and honey and stir through until the fish is cooked, approx. 5-7 minutes.