This is a super easy, no bake slice recipe that everyone in the house will love, kids and grown ups alike. The choc honeycomb is such a nice combination, only a little bit moreish.
Serves: 1 slice
- 1 pack honeycomb squares (or 3-4 individual bars)
- 200g dark chocolate
- 2 tsp oil
- 200g pack Nice biscuits
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Divide the bag of honeycomb into 3 parts, ⅓ for the base, ⅓ for the choc layer and the rest to sprinkle on top. Crush all into small bits.
- Pound the biscuits too, I used the end of a rolling pin but any method is great.
- Mix the biscuits with a third of the honeycomb, butter and sour cream until all moist.
- Press firmly into a regular slice tin lined with baking paper, reaching the base evenly all the way from edge to edge.
- In a saucepan combine the chocolate and oil and melt gently while stirring.
- Take of the heat and mix in the second part of the honeycomb.
- Pour onto the base and smooth out evenly. Sprinkle the remaining honeycomb on top and refrigerate for an hour.