This lush curry is perfectly mild for the kids, but you may also see the adults scoff this one too because it’s so tasty. Tastes as good as take out.
- 300g meat diced nice and small (easier to eat)
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ cup cream
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin
- half cup of peas
- Gently fry the onion and garlic in butter.
- When soft add the meat and brown well, next adding the tomato paste and stir through.
- Add the cream and blend thoroughly, finishing by adding the garam masala and cumin and peas.
- Doesn’t need to simmer for long. Serve with rice.