The perfect snack or lunch for fun or for kid’s parties. My kids had a proper movie marathon with these awesome nachos. Food kids love.
- 1 large packet corn chips
- ½ tin baked or kidney beans
- ¼ tsp mexican chili powder
- ½ onion
- ½ cup grated cheese
- salad to serve with – lettuce, tomato, avocado
- Gently fry the onion in a little drizzle of oil, and when soft add chili powder.
- When you can smell the spice cooking, add the beans.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then pour onto prepared corn chips lining a slice dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and put in the oven at 180C for 5-10 minutes.
- Watch carefully not to burn it, you only need to melt the cheese.
- Serve with whatever salad your kids like.