Just another way we can make cooking and dinner-eating more fun for us and the kids, by creating a little imagination, like mash mountains. Too easy.
- 3 potatoes
- ½ medium sized sweet potato
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 carrots
- ½ cup peas
- small tin corn
- grated cheese on top
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Peel and boil potatoes, sweet and regular.
- Peel (as required) other veggies and boil in the microwave or stove.
- Mash potatoes as normal, drain other veggies, and mix all together with the mash.
- Sculpt/scoop into little mountains onto an oven tray and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Oven for around 10 minutes (until cheese has melted).
- HINT: As usual, use whatever vegetables you have around, whatever veggies the kids love, and for a bit of fun today we had a spaghetti moat river!