Such a yummy combination of veggies, and the fact that this Mexican bean salad takes minutes to make, all you need fresh from the shops is an avocado.
- tin of 4 bean mix
- 1 avocado
- half Spanish (red) onion
- 1 tin corn kernels or cob
- juice of half a lemon
- salt and pepper
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Add the diced avocado, corn and diced onion.
- Mix in with the lemon juice and add salt and pepper to taste.
- For a bit of extra crunch you can throw in some corn chips or croutons just before serving.