This awesome 12 minute dish is not only healthy but can be made with all pantry ingredients. So handy for those days when you just aren’t ready for the dinner rush.
- 1 tin tuna
- ½ tin Tomato Soup
- 1 onion
- ½ cup peas (plus any other veg you want, I find corn a lovely addition)
- Fry onions in pan gently.
- If any vegetables you are adding need boiling then do that while frying onions.
- Add the rest.
- Can be served on toast, or with rice, pasta or potato.
- Top with grated cheese for extra yum. Too easy thanks Nat.