Why not try the kids on something different tonight and do a nice pork noodle stir fry? It’s quick, cheap and easy and most importantly… healthy!
- 250g pork
- handful of snow peas
- ½ onion
- 2 packs of thick (Udon) noodles
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp sugar
- Dice pork very fine and cut onions as you please.
- Fry in a healthy oil and when meat is browned add soy sauce and sugar.
- Throw in the snow peas, topped and tailed and cut into pieces, mix up and continue to fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles, gently breaking them apart with the spoon and stir very thoroughly for another 5 minutes or until ready to serve.