Nice and healthy vegetarian side for the kids using lovely fresh ingredients. Make sure you roast them enough that the pepper is soft enough to melt in the mouth.
- 1 green pepper/capsicum halved
- ⅛ butternut pumpkin
- ¼ cup cheese
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Halve the capsicum and remove all the insides.
- Peel and grate the pumpkin and mix in a bowl with the cheeses, oil and seasoning.
- Fill the pepper cups with the mixture and roast in the oven for 30 minutes or until browned on top.
- Fabulous as a side dish alongside chops or sausages, cut longways for easier handling.