This is one of those recipes that is so easy, and so healthy that you’ll want to make it again and again. Luckily the kids will love it too making that a whole lot easier.
- 1 onion finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 500g pork mince
- 1 grated carrot
- ½ cup diced capsicum
- (either red or green pepper fine)
- 4-5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp oyster or fish sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 6 large lettuce leaves (for serving)
- Gently fry onions, garlic and ginger with a little oil in the frying pan.
- Add the meat and fry until browned, try to break up the mince as much as possible.
- Add the carrot, capsicum (or any other veggies you want to sneak in there) and then add all the sauces.
- Once a nice blend it can be served in the lettuce leaves (used to wrap around the meat so the kids can eat it using their hands).