Having your meal’s vegetables almost ready, this quick Schnitzel recipe will take you only 10 minutes to make. Fast, child-friendly, you made it yourself so you know what’s in it.
- 3 pieces of Schnitzel cut beef, chicken, pork or veal.
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Break egg into a bowl and beat lightly.
- On another plate spread out the breadcrumbs (for the grown-up version, I like to add a bit of seasoning to the breadcrumbs, garlic flakes, chilli flakes, salt and pepper).
- Dip the pieces of meat into the egg, coating well, and then straight into the breadcrumbs to cover completely on both sides.
- Heat about 4-5 tablespoons oil in a frying pan and add schnitzels. It is a lot of oil, so please try to use low or no cholesterol oil, I like to use Rice Bran oil.
- They will only need about 2 minutes on each side, so don’t walk away. Place onto paper towel when done to absorb any excess oil.