So quick and easy, you won’t believe how healthy it is too. Scrambled eggs with lovely leafy green vegetables is one way to get the good stuff into them.
- 4-5 eggs
- 2 tbsp cream or milk
- 4 stalks Broccolini
- 1 small bunch English Spinach
- Crack all eggs into a bowl and mix roughly, add the cream and the roughly chopped vegetables.
- Broccoli would make an easy substitute, my kids have just discovered how much they like Broccolini so I am encouraging that (if you wanted to use other veggies make sure they have either been cooked, or do not require much cooking time like leafy greens).
- Gently cook in a greased pan on medium heat, stirring gently and only occasionally.
- Cook until there is no more moisture and it is ready to go. (Pictured here with a grilled lamb chop and baked beans)