Taco cups are easier to make than you may think, and they will disappear from plates faster than you can say ‘do you want another?’ Next time I’m getting 2 packs of tortillas.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500g beef mince
- 2 beef stock cubes
- 2 tsp Mexican chili (or use a ready made pack)
- 1 tin baked beans
- pack of tortillas
- Heat oil and fry onions and garlic until soft and the mince. When browned add baked beans. Simmer for 10 minutes. Spoon into cups with lettuce and grated cheese.
- Making the Cups:
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Open up a pack of Tortillas and soften in the microwave for 10-20 seconds.
- Grease your largest muffin pan lightly with oil.
- Squish and fold them gently into muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.