Just like a meatball but made with dolphin-friendly tinned tuna. You could even look at the flavoured range of lunch tuna and make a new recipe of your own.
- half a red onion finely diced
- half green capsicum finely diced
- 300g tinned tuna
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Gently fry the onion and capsicum in a little oil until soft.
- In a bowl add the drained tuna, breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, cooked vegetables and mix.
- Add the egg last and mix again.
- Roll into small balls and pop into the oven in a lined baking dish for 20 minutes.