Packed with protein, turkey is such a lean and healthy meat to eat. Now don’t go giving meatloaf a bad name until you’ve tried this recipe, it rocks.
- 500g Turkey mince
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion finely diced
- ½ cup chopped flat-leaf (continental) parsley
- 2 bacon rashers finely chopped
- 2 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 apple, peeled and grated
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 200C.
- Grease a loaf tin (not necessary if using silicone).
- Mix all ingredients together, but only using ½ the BBQ sauce.
- Pour into loaf tin and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and carefully drain the juices.
- Pour remaining BBQ sauce over the top and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with your veggie of choice.