As turkey is one of the healthiest proteins, I do feel good cooking with it. This basic pasta bake recipe is so easy, instant sauce made by opening a can of soup.
- 500g turkey mince
- 2 cloves garlic
- small tin corn kernels
- 3 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 2 cups dry pasta
- 440g tin of creamy soup such as asparagus or mushroom
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Put the pasta on to boil.
- In the fry pan in a little oil gently fry the garlic and finely diced zucchini, then add the turkey.
- When cooked add the corn, BBQ sauce and chicken stock cube.
- When cooked drain the pasta and use it as the bottom layer in an oven-safe dish.
- Place the turkey mixture onto the top, and then pour the soup straight from the can onto the dish, gently poking a fork through in a few places to allow the soup to ooze through the layers.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.