Perfect for meatball, rissole or burger recipe, any way you cook them these little turkey and spinach balls are packed full of protein and are great to throw in a lunchbox.
- 500g turkey mince
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup finely diced spinach
- (either English or Chinese, I used Silverbeet)
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp BBQ sauce
- splash Worcester sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, and divide into 6 equal portions.
- Roll into slightly flat balls and grill each side on high heat for about 5-6 minutes per side.
- Can also be baked in the oven at 180C for 30 minutes or fried gently in the pan.