Fish with white parsley sauce is fast and so easy, with the added bonus that it is so healthy and gets the kids loving fish meals with yum dinners like this.
- 1 large Basa Fillet
- 1 onion
- a few sprigs of fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup dry rice and cook as usual with:
- 2 tbsp soy cause
- half cup peas
- half cup corn kernels
- Put rice on first with all its ingredients, and dice the onion and finely chop the parsley.
- Cut up the fillet into bite size pieces.
- When the rice is about half way through melt the butter in the frying pan and add the onions, cooking softly.
- Add the flour and mix thoroughly, then the fish and parsley.
- The fish only needs about a minute or less each side, and when done add the milk.
- Stir well and turn the heat down as the sauce starts to thicken, giving it about 5 minutes and then you’re done.