This one is so simple, make it the night before and the school lunches are made in no time. The kids just love this zucchini and feta slice.
- 2 zucchinis
- 3 eggs
- 200g feta
- 2 mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp flour
- Butter for greasing slice tin
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease a slice tin with butter.
- Grate the zucchini, finely dice the mushroom and garlic and crumble the feta.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and add the flour last.
- Pour mixture into slice tin and pop into the oven for 25 minutes.
- Depending on your oven it may cook faster than this, best to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
- When it is golden on top it’s done.